Alumni of Al Dakhiliya Nursing institute reach out to the graduates across various years, batches and interest.
The aim of our Alumni is to support the graduates with the knowledge and skills; to communicate and interpret the goals and
achievements; and to promote a spirit of unity and loyalty among former students and friends.
Alumni creates and maintains a life-long connection between the Institute and its alumni.
KEEP IN TOUCH
In the light of academic excellence and promoting good values, every branch has offered a service that would continuously give support and connect with its graduates.
Thus, Al Dakhiliya branch carries on in fulfilling this service towards its graduates.
Having completed the Nursing program (Diploma and Bachelor of Science in Nursing), graduates need more than anything a partner that
would motivate and give them all the support they need in relation to their chosen career path.
BENEFITS & SERVICES
1. Al Dakhiliya branch provides the assistance to its graduates through overseeing and supporting every milestone its graduates
2. Updating records which include their personal and official contact details;
3. Eliciting feedback if and when their ideas are essential in the improvement of the alumni service as well as the Nursing program, and
4. Providing the graduates adequate information of any relevant support they need in the field of providing health services.
5. The alumni are free to approach the institute to utilize various resources as our library, MML resources, to enhance their skills in the area of their work
6. They can get access to the alumni database, where they can update their personal information and keep in touch with the institute
7. The alumni can benefit from the e-services that will be made available to the prospective alumni
8. Photos and recording of the graduation ceremony
9. Request for consultation and guidance on academic or career situation
10. Postgraduates training letter request
11. Student-Alumni Contact: Support current students through different mentoring opportunities either by being a part of on-campus lectures or through an in-person or online commitment; provide internships and recruit fresh graduates
12. Events and Reunions: The Alumni organizes and facilitates social and professional gatherings, including the alumni meeting which is held on a regular. Alumni members are also invited to campus events like Convocation Day, and various other cultural events on Campus
13. Contact training institutions and provide graduate with necessary help