The institutes aim to achieve the following:
1. Preparation of skilled, technical personnel in the fields of nursing, public health, pharmaceutical and paramedical professions and other areas of health.
2. Meeting the needs of hospitals and health institutes with regard to nurses and other health professions.
3. Preparation and organization of training courses and continuing education activities in different fields of health.
4. Participating in research activities for the development of health care and for improving the performance of workers in the related professional fields.
5. Participating in activities aiming at the development and support of community health.
6. Creating an enabling environment conducive to the integration of all aspects of a student character and refinement of the same at both personal and professional levels
Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. (Solomon Ortiz) demo