1. A high quality, transparent, community partnerships based on the health education system that meets the needs of targeted labor markets.
2. An integrated and independent system for the governance and evaluation of the educational system in accordance with national and international standards.
3. Educational programs that support the diversification of educational tracks and keep abreast of sustainable development and future skill sets, future skills, and reinforce values.
4. National talents with competitive competencies and skills, both nationally and globally.
5. Diversified and sustainable funding sources for the health education system.
6. Educational system that support scientific research, creativity, and innovation that contributes to enhancing knowledge.